Before i show u the recent cards i've made i'll show u the yummy stash i bought at my first visit to the wonderful ally pally! It was my first craft show and being surrounded by so much stash was heaven. I am terrible with money anyway, so it was no suprise that i went over the top (influenced by kezza of course ;-) ) and lived off pasta that week until i could afford food again! oooppss.
Lots of gorgeous chipboard swirls and letters for scrapbooking. Ive just got a cuttlebug as a very early 30th bday prezzie (bday not until feb!) from my american family, so i bought a sissix alphabet to use with it. The thing is, i cant get it to work or cut properly so anyone have any tips to help me??
I adore all the new blonde moments stuff, esp these powders! they r so pretty but i still havent got round to using them yet!lol I loved these swirl stencils as well and will be great for scrapbook pages. A few sets of those bargain little studio G stamps!


Of course some cuttlebug embossing folders! and some lovely papers from lily of the valley, to go with the gorgeous fairies and winter animals:
I had the best time and was so pleased that i could meet some of the girls from the cardmaking forum i'm on. Roll on april!!
I think i'll start a new section as it taken me long enough to get this bit done with all the photos in the right place! lol












1 comment:
oi you cheeky moo!!! I was trying to be on my best behaviour when we went shopping!!!
Great stash Kerryn, hope we can shop again at the next one! :)
Post a Comment