so here is the gorgeous lot of stash i bought:


The bottom right pic is all for my gorgeous niece who is 8 in 2 weeks time. she told us she doesnt want toys as she has too many, so she wants craft stuff just like auntie kezza has. so she is getting her own side kick, some dies, stamps, glitter, punches and some papers. Im sure we'll add to this as she wants some watercolour pencils as well as when we make cards together she copies me and colours them with a paintbrush. I love that she is following in my footsteps and i know we'll be having even more lovely crafting sessions together.
the unicorns i bought are for her bday card as she adores them, and i also got a sheet of those for her too.
I was so lucky, as some lovely person that still remains unknown, sent me some vouchers to spend in the glitterpot for my 30th bday that has just past, so i got to treat myself more than normal. I love the new sugar nellie stamps, they r so sweet. i cant wait for them to get their magnolias in.
right im off to play with my new bits!









1 comment:
woohoo Sugar Nellies. i hope theres still more :) Great stash hun. I can't wait til tomorrow, although i don't have too much money this trip. Was it 10% off the whole purchases or just certain things?
Post a Comment