CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 6 July 2008

long time no craft

OK take 2. I've just tried to make this post and lost it all my trying to move it all around. I seem to always have trouble with putting the writing where i want it around the pics.It always leaves big gaps in the actual post. i'm trying this post without any layout so i'll see if it works.
I've not been very well lately with the ME so i haven't been making any cards. Thanks to the great challenge blogs i've got going again and have made these 4 cards. They are a week late as new challenges are out now but i still wanted to make them.
This card is made with the Friday Sketchers sketch 8. I love the hedgie penny black stamps!
This card is made for a postpals member. i used the sketch challenge at Tilda+co challenges from last week.

This is a card for another post pals member. I've used a sweet image from Pink Petticoat and some bug embossing folders.

This last card is made for last weeks colour challenge at penny black sat challenge. This is my favourite penny black stamp and it just goes so well with green and pink cards. I struggled a bit with the brown part of the challenge as i've realised i haven't got a lot of brown. so i found some paper with some brown outlines and used some brown dots to keep to the 3 colours. I must get some brown stash as my friends always use brown with pink and it always looks so lovely.

I need to try and catch up with the challenges of this week now and make the rest of the postpals cards i need to make.Lets hope i can stay awake long enough!

6 comments:

Clare said...

Wow they're all gorgeous hun. Your colouring is fab (((hugs))) I love that froggy stamp - now don't feint but I haven't got that one !!!

Take care hun xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow so many gorgeous cards ,great work ,Dawnx

Andrea said...

Oh wow, so many nice cards!
xAndrea

Amanda said...

gorgeous cards hun.

i booked my space for Glitter Pot last week. yay!

Sarn said...

Lovely cards hon

Becky said...

What gorgeous cards you've created! I hope you're feeling a little better now.
Love Becky xx