Here is a card for another of my little cousins. This image is so cute and was dying to be glittered up!
I think the magnolia papers are just adorable and will probably be using them a lot!
I wish the letters stood out more, and I tried to glitter them up to make them stand out more. I should have put them on some card to make them pop out more, but never mind. I'm sure little "squidge" (our nick name for her) will love it.
I wish the letters stood out more, and I tried to glitter them up to make them stand out more. I should have put them on some card to make them pop out more, but never mind. I'm sure little "squidge" (our nick name for her) will love it.







5 comments:
another perfect girly card kerry.i love the tilda and the sparkle on her wings :D
xx coops xx
Hello Kerryn, thankyou so much for your lovely comment you left on my blog. You also make beautiful cards and I see you like both LOTV & Magnolia. I will gladly follow you and cant wait to what you make next. Beautiful card and so sparkly!!
Clairexx
Another lovely card .... my you have been busy and obviously feeling well at the moment. Love it. Hugs, Claire x
Hi Kerryn, love your VERY pretty card. Fab colouring and gorgeous sparkles.
Donna x
Very girly and sparkly, love it, Luv Sam x
Post a Comment