Hello everyone.
I wanted to let you know that I am still around! I've been having some bad days with the ME and fibromyalgia so haven't been well enough to craft or blog. So i'm sorry i've not been upto commenting on blogs.
I hope you are all as well as possible and I'll try to be back soon. I still have some cards to show from a few weeks back.
Enjoy the weekend everyone and that upcoming sunny weather next week!!!
Edited to add that i've just found out that I have won more candy!!! I'm just overwhelmed with excitement and want to cry! Thank you so much to Donna for the chance to win lovely stuff.
It's such a nice treat after a bad few weeks and a very disappointing physio appointment yesterday at the hospital. I went for the fibromyalgia, after being referred by the Dr, but it was pretty pointless as there isn't much they can do. They can refer me to the fibro service in Brighton, but thats just a group session learning about pacing and pain relief, which i've done years ago for the ME. I'm barely leaving the house lately, so how i'm supposed to get to Brighton once a week, is beyond me.
I was told I have some hyper mobility too, in my knees and arms, which is worsening the pain I'm having.
So really I just feel like the NHS can barely offer me anything and I've just got to cope for however many more years with 2 chronic conditions with no cure.
I always keep in mind that there are so many people suffering so much worse than me, so I will treasure every good moment I have and today, finding out i've won some candy, has certainly made me smile today.
I'm off to stay with my sis for some TLC for a few days and to see my niece's sports day, so when I come home I will try to blog again, with some cards and will have a look round at what you have all been making and doing.
Lots of love x x x
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







4 comments:
Hi Kerryn,
Well done on the candy win. I'm so sorry that you are feeling in so much pain. I know what it's like and I'm sure on bad days it's difficult to cope. I hope your break does you some good. Have a good time and take care.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Hi Kerryn, sorry you're not feeling too good hun and you're in so much pain. Hope you have a lovely time with your family and I will get your candy to you a soon as I get your address. Big Hugs
Donna x
Hello Kerryn, so sorry to hear your poorly and down in the dumps. Hope a few days away do the trick. Congrats on your candy win and looking forward to more cards soon!
Clairexx
Hello Kerryn,
Just had to call in to see how things are for you at the moment.
Well done on your candy win, now thats brilliant news and I cant wait to see what you will make using it when you are feeling up to it!
These things (physio & pain clinics) are sent to try us Kerryn so dont let them get to you! As you say you will have better days than others but little Milly is there come what may!! And I bet she is just loving having your whole undivided attention instead of seeing you sat there crafting and not giving her any loving!! Maybe think about loading some photos of what she is upto during the times when you cant make cards? Its just a thought!
Well Kerryn, I do hope you had a lovely relaxing time at your Sisters and that you didnt embarrass the kids at their sports day by cheering them on too loudly!! (I just dont get kids at times - you'd think they'd love to know that you are them screaming and shouting for them??!!)
Chin up and dont let them grind you down girl! We are all on your side!
Hope you get to enjoy some sunshine very soon and if you do send it along to Southampton so I can see it too would you!!
Keryn xx
Post a Comment