CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 7 September 2011

the start of my Christmas cards!

Hello everyone!! I hope you are all having a good day. I'm very sleepy again today and dropped a lit match on my carpet! Luckily I blew it out very quickly and it's only just a little bit burnt, but it scares me what silly things I do when i'm having a more then normal tired day. 


I could not believe when my postie arrived today. I got my new LOTV stamps! How is that for amazingly fast delivery!! I ordered them just after midnight, yesterday morning I suppose, and got them this morning. I couldn't believe it! I can't wait to have a play with them.

I've managed to make one card today, but am too tired to do much more today.

I made this with one of my gorgeous new LOTV stamps I got last week. I just adore robins! 




Side view

Close up of the adorable image. 

Close up of sentiment. 

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

LOTV- sketch by pops. I love this sketch and it's made me layer more! 

Papertake weekly- anything goes. 

Stampin' for the weekend- Holidays (My favourite of all being Christmas!)

_______________________________________


I hope you all have a lovely evening. Thank you for visiting me and for lovely comments as always xxxxxxxxx


8 comments:

Vicky said...

Wow Kerryn...super card hun...and loving your gorgeous colours too..!

Wow...fab service too...still waiting for mine..hopefully tomorrow :o)

Hope you are feeling a tad better now...and be careful with your matches...!

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Kerryn, I adore this gorgeous card. Love the image and your beautiful colouring. great service from LOTV, have fun with your new stamps hun. Hope you're feeling a bit better now.

Donna x

Claire said...

What a lovely card hun - gorgeous image which you have coloured beautifully. Be careful with those matches hun. Hugs, Claire x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kerryn,
This is a gorgeous card. I love the colours and the fabulous image. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Kerryn hope mine come today.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card kerryn.fabulous colouring and design and i love the gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Beautiful card. Love the layout and the image is so adorable.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn***

Jill said...

gorgeous card love your new stamp thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx