CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

struggling along...

Hi everyone. I'm sorry i've not been blogging or visiting your blogs. I'm still not doing great and am feeling more wiped out than normal again, since having that big thing. Luckily the lump in my neck has gone down, but i'm still not feeling well. Not even well enough to make cards :-(

I have got one to show you though, as I made this last week sometime. 







I'm sorry it's not a very chatty update, but i'm going back on the settee under lots of blankets. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your week. I will try to get round all your blogs soon xxxxxx


7 comments:

Claire said...

Oh bless you hunni, so sorry to hear you are still feeling under the weather. (((((big hugs))))) Your card is just so cute, love the papers too. Take care sweetie. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Kerryn...and so sorry you are feeling poorly sweetie..

you have a lovely rest on your sofa...keep warm and I hope you feel a lil' brighter soon :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Whisper said...

Oh gorgeous hun and i love what you have done with that fabby stamp too.

I hope you feel better soon, Luv Sam x

coops said...

stunning cardkerryn.the image is gorgeous and i love your fab papers and design :D
i hope you feel better soon hun, take it easy.

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is just simply stunning ♥ ♥ Pops x

Jude said...

So sorry to hear you are not well Kerryn. Hope you feel better soon and start card making again because your cards are fabulous.

Hugs
Judex

Susan said...

Awww Kerryn - I hope you are feeling better - this card is beautiful.....hope won't be too long before you blog again.
HUGS Xx