CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 1 December 2011

Totally gorjuss challenge.

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a nice evening. I wanted to join in with the challenge over at Totally gorjuss, which is "sparkle". 





I love this sparkly ribbon. I've almost avoided using it, but it can't just sit there being looked at! lol 
This is the Tilda that "jumped" into my basket and just made me buy it. I am such a sucker for Magnolia stamps. 

________________________________________________


I've made a couple of cards today, which has been lovely. I find it so relaxing and the hours pass too quickly when i'm at my craft desk. 

Here is another of my crafty makes today:




I love this snowflake circle. I have shimmered it up with a sakura pen, but the light is so awful lately, I can't get very good photos. 

This is another one for the craft fair a week on saturday. I am so hoping that I'll be well enough to go. I've felt horrible every day for months now, so I hope my family will do it for me if I am too ill to go, as i've worked so hard on getting bits made. 

I'll show the others i've made tomorrow. I can't wait for the weekend as my mum and sis are coming to get my Christmas stuff down from the loft, so I can Christmas this place up. I just love everything about it and can't wait to put fairy lights everywhere and put my tree up! 

Right, i'm off to finish watching Corrie and then I'm a celebrity, get me out of here. Take care everyone xxxxxxxxxx






14 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a great cards! Love them!

mags said...

Hi Kerryn.
Two lovely cards. Love the purple one as that is my favourite colour but the red one is very striking with all the sparkle.
Mags
x

Jo said...

both gorgeous cards, especially love the purple one cos i have that stamp too! we put our tree up today - and i've got snow on my blog! i'm still a big kid when it comes to Christmas lol.
Jo x

Donna Mosley said...

Two beautiful card Kerryn, love the very pretty details. Have fun putting up the trimmings hun.

Donna x

scrappyjacky said...

Two lovely cards.....very pretty.

Claire said...

Two gorgeous cards hun - love the images, just the sweetest. Lovin' the new look blog too. Have a great weekend hun and take it easy. Hugs, Claire x

riliska said...

This has to be the cutest! Your sweet images just pops off the pages! Love the fancy cuttest and awesome designs.

craftymum said...

2 great "sparkle " cards. thank you for joining bus at TG this week

p.s. I have blog candy on my blog to old and new followers and Hotshot crafts have launched their first challenge today

Michelle J M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle J M said...

Sorry I spelt your name incorrectly so cancelled it but didnt think it would say so!! Lovely cards Kerryn and coloured perfectly. Happy decorating! Hugs Michelle x

coops said...

stunning cards kerryn.the tildas are so sweet and i love your gorgeous colours and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Hello Kerryn, both of your cards are goregous, love the lilac one, so pretty. Hope all goes well at the weekend
Clairexx

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie, loving the fabby colours and details hugs pops x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Both such pretty cards, love the image and the sentiment of the first one
Lindsay xx