CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

I've actually made a card!!

I know it's a shocker! lol I had to make a few cards for some birthdays this month, but have only finished this one so far. It's for my lovely 12 yr old cousin and was a good excuse to use some of my coloured images. I hope she likes it! 


(I need to re-adjust that bow to make it sit nicer)




I was so excited to get my glitterpot order with lots of yummy magnolia stamps. I will make my auntie a thank you card with some of them now.

It's lucky I'm a football fan and i'm loving having 2 games a day as it's keeping me sane while i've felt so nauseous and wiped out this week. I will go and colour some more of my new images this evening, while the next match is on.

I hope you are all having a good week and have been some of the lucky few to have sun today. I've not had much and we are expecting lots more rain on the weekend :-( Really getting me down as my house can be quite dark being north facing, so I pray we will soon have some summer.
Lots of love and enjoy your evenings xxx






7 comments:

Sally said...

Yay and a fab card at that. Love it Kerryn, I think your colouring is amazing with the Distress Inks. Love the hearts and the die cut swirl too....i think i need one of those....lol.
We have sun in North Wales we have had glorious weather since we arrived on Monday :)
Enjoy the match, we are in this evening and in the apartmentis a great table and i am sat colouring in while Mike watches the game....:)
Hugs from Wales xxxxxx

scrappyjacky said...

She'll love it....and your colouring is wonderful.
We actually had a sunny day today....bit of a shock.

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Kerryn...and it's lovely to see your beautiful creations again hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Kerryn - stunning colouring. Love the swirl too :o)
Your cousin is sure to love it.
Have a fab evening.
Thanks for popping by my blog.
Take care
Debs xx

Karen P said...

Hey Kerryn - such a pretty, stylish and gorgeous card!
your colouring is fabulous and i love all the details as will your cousin.
thanks for visiting my blog. i know it's difficult for you as my DH suffers from ME and i've FM. so i really appreciate it, lots! hugs karen x

coops said...

so stunning kerryn.gorgeous sweet tilda and your colouring is beautiful ;D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Kerryn, love the image, coloured beautifully and love the papers and colours too. Great to see you making a card. Hugs, Claire x