CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 20 August 2007

Beate's sketch weekend challenge#15



This card is made for Beate's weekend sketch challenge#15.

I love using pink as u can probably tell and i thought this gorgeous penny black sticker would go great on a pink card. i layered it onto some bazzill card and used a bigger piece of a lighter shade for the background piece. I edged that with a brilliance dew drop ink pad to add some shimmer and give some definition.

I used 2 different doodlebug spotty papers for the background papers, and tied some pretty pale pink organza ribbon, from ribbon oasis, around it.

the sentiment sticker is from anitas art.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerryn, what a sweet, sweet card. Absolutely adorable.
Thanks so much for trying out the sketch. Hugs and smiles

Fe-Fe said...

Too cute, love the little hedgehog!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

very very cute... phew I see your back to your pink again lol!

Love those doodlebug papers... I need some of those!

The Cryer Family said...

I think this gorgeous!