CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 20 August 2007

Di Hickman challenge august#3



This card is based on the sketch by Di Hickman

I decided to try and use a colour that i dont often use so chose this fun green spotty paper, and a smaller piece of stripy paper. Im not sure who these papers are by as i got them as a gift.

I wanted a contrast colour so used an orangy/yellow bazzill card as the top layer of the sketch.

I used a glittery sentiment sticker that i bought from a gift shop(but i think they are now sold by papermania), and folded over 2 prima flowers and held them together with a brad.

I added a small strip of green bazzill card along the top as it seemed too big a space, and added some glitter dots with a sakura pen, and also the indents of the embossed flowers.

3 comments:

Spot-On said...

oooh loving the glittery sentiment! great colors, nice to get out our color ruts occasionally huh? beautiful, TFS!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love the colors of this card!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

oooh Kerryn I'm in shock.. where is the pink?! Where is the lilac lol!

Lovely card lovely to see you trying to use a colour you don't normally use!

Well done!
xxx