CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 13 September 2007

im still here!

For anyone wondering why i havent been blogging for a while, ive recently been away on holiday and since being back ive been very tired and just havent been in the mood to craft.
I must try and get my creative flow going again, and i will use some of the challenges to try and kick start myself again!
Some good news though is i have been accepted on a city and guilds photography course. It starts soon so ill have to get used to a routine again, after being ill for so long and having no routine whatsoever! Im really excited as i love photography but im also nervous as im hoping my energy levels and memory problems wont let me down, but i suppose all i can do is try and see how i cope.
Anyway, i'm off to catch up with all of your blogs and cards!

7 comments:

stampingcaz said...

welcome back! I had popped on everyday wondering where you were, thought you were just too busy with your man :) Hugs Cazx

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see you back hun. Lots of luck with your course. Can't wait to see your photos :-)

love and hugs
Clare xxx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Good luck with your course! I had been checking once in a while, and I just figured life was busy! Take care!

Sallyh said...

good to have you back:) Fingers crossed for your course.
Love
Sally xx

Becky Stewart said...

Glad to see you back!
I just tagged you - check out my blog for details!

rubberdubber said...

Go for it Kerryn, what a fab thing to do :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerryn, good work, Good Blog!
Look from Quebec Canada
http://www.wwg1.com

WWG :)