I've realised that i really do use too much pink in my cards and scrapbook pages. I'm not sure if there is such a thing as "too much pink" but i don't want my stuff to be too samey, so i set myself the challenge of doing a scrapbook page where i don't use pink.......
Ok, so i didn't manage it completely.... as the paper i chose that went with the photos had some pink in, but it is a mostly blue page!
I really do need to take more time photographing my creations rather than just taking them whenever i've finished, no matter what the light levels.
I wish i had a big enough scanner as i do find it hard to get decent photos.
Not got time to craft today, as i need to get the jungle cut outside and get to the bank at some point, but hopefully i'll get some more done tomo.
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







3 comments:
Awwww so locely to see you crafting and scrapbooking again! Fab piccies and FAB LO!! What's wrong with pink LOL!!!! IKWYM though... I have a little pink problem myself! :0
LOL. Pink really is the best colour! I'm slowly filling my house with pink as well now! lol
Just don't want my work to look too samey!
Thanks for the lovely comments x
Can never have enough pink hun LOL
Fab page :)
Post a Comment