CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 27 May 2010

RAK card.

I found a lovely RAK request on the spoonful of sugar blog. A lady called Lisa was asking for people to make frog cards for her sister, who is sadly dying from terminal cancer. She also lost her doggie recently so really needed some suprises to make her smile. 
One of my favourite ever stamps is a penny black froggie one, so i made this card to send to Jayne: 


If anyone would like to make a frog card then please visit Lisa's blog.

3 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

hi sweetie......LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!

I have to tell you that your cards are WONDEFUL!!!!!

hugs, Janiel

Lydia said...

This is such a fun and playful little frog!!

** Isa ** said...

Such a cute card and I'm loving the fun colors and little frog xxx