Hello everyone!
I'm just so in love with my new magnolia stamps and am loving using them on the 8x8" cards. I adore the new papers as well and am forcing myself to actually use them, as then i'll just HAVE to buy more!
I hope you like it:
I've coloured the images with water colour pencils. I've still not quite got the hang of markers, and not quite enough of them to blend the colours properly. I do feel like I have a bit more control over the pencils and a water brush.
I've added some light blue chalk as a sky too and I like the effect, so will probably do it more.
I've cut out and mounted Tilda to give some dimension to the card, as well as the sentiment. I made that with a doodlebug stamp for the outline and the sentiment is an Elzybells stamp.
I've added some light blue chalk as a sky too and I like the effect, so will probably do it more.
I've cut out and mounted Tilda to give some dimension to the card, as well as the sentiment. I made that with a doodlebug stamp for the outline and the sentiment is an Elzybells stamp.
I'm entering this into the papertake weekly challenge as it's an "anything goes".
Have a good weekend everyone xxxxx







6 comments:
Just gorgeous hun. Have a good weekend. Hugs, Claire x
stunning card hun.i love the gorgeous images and your colours and details are really pretty :D
xx coops xx
Sweet card love the image and the papers are perfect thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x
Hi Kerryn
Gorgeous card ...Fab...i am a follower now.....
hugs
sylvie
xxxxx
Great card Kerryn. Thanks for visiting my blog :)
Did you know that you can use a grey marker to create shading if you only have a few colours. I only had 10 copics to start with and found that the grey really helped. As for the pencils I have only used the Prisma and Polychromos for a few weeks now and have never used any others but they are quite easy to use and give a good depth of colour. You need paper blening stumps and a low odour solvent to blend or baby oil actually works well too. I think you are getting great results though with the pencils you are using.
Have a good day
Hugs Sally xx
Hope I havent rambled on too much.
Super cheery card, Luv Sam x
Where abouts in West Sussex are you?, as i'm in Steyning, if you want to get in contact my email is:
samalpine@yahoo.co.uk
Post a Comment