CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Lily of the Valley stamps!!

Hello everyone! 

I have had a lovely day crafting. I spent yesterday feeling completely dreadful and barely moved off the settee, but today was a better day so I got some crafting done.
The day started off well with a crafty delivery from the postman. I ordered some of the GORGEOUS Lily of the Valley stamps, after seeing them used on so many lovely cards on blogs. I also had a few sneaky purchases from the Glitterpot, which included a few more Magnolias, a new embossing folder and some much needed Bazzill. 

I was then having a nosey round some blogs and saw that Lily of the Valley had released some more adorable girl stamps, so of course it was essential that I ordered some!! I can't wait to get them. The service is great and very fast so I'm sure I won't have to wait too long. 

I had an order from someone for an anniversary card for her parents so I got on to making this, with the adorable "love Grows" stamp. 



I decided to have another go with my promarkers and am reasonably pleased with how it's come out. I do need more practise and I find it tricky to work out what colours I need and with how much darker they look when they are wet. 


So if any of you have any tips for me after what u've seen please do! 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Stamp Something- Which is to use something punched or die cut (I have used die cut swirls)

A spoonful of Sugar- who's theme is "splish splash". Now I really have stretched this theme I know, but as she is watering the plant, I thought that would be ok, with a theme of water. (if it isn't ok, then I understand if you want to cancel my entry). 


I hope you all as well as possible and have had some sunshine today! 




3 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card kerry.the image is adorable and i love your pretty colours and papers ;D

xx coops xx

Cj said...

Love you card, such a sweet image.xxx

Claire said...

This is a lovely card hun and I think you have coloured it really well with your PMs. Hugs, Claire x