CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 16 June 2011

Lily of the Valley, my new love.

Hello everyone! It's been such a grotty day, which involved me being soaked to the skin and hiding under a tree when I took little Millie moo moos for a walk. So the rest of the day I decided crafting was in order.

This is another of my new LOTV stamps and I coloured her in with promarkers again. I've noticed that the black ink seems to fade under the markers though and am not always getting nice, crisp images after they are coloured. I'm using versafine black ink. Is this the wrong ink to be using with markers? I'd rather use an ink that can be wiped off with an alcohol free wet wipe, and not a proper cleaner, so any recommendations, apart from stazon (unless that is what I need), are gratefully received.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Totally gorjuss- "flowers"

LOTV- "bring on the music". (I used Stevie Wonder's "happy birthday") 

I hope you are all ok and haven't been soaked too many times today! xx


7 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is really gorgeous work in gorgeous colours, use memento its stays really crisp hugs pops x

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, the ink doesn't look faded but i use memento tuxedo x

CraftyC said...

Hi Kerryn, this is such a pretty card. Love the colours and pretty flowers. Memento ink pad is ideal for Promarkers/Copics. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

coops said...

beautiful card kerryn.i love the recipe sentiment and image and your colours are really pretty :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Kerryn. Use Memento, its perfect with PMs. I use the black. Hugs, Claire x

Katarina said...

Adorable card, ditto on the Memento ink for crisp clear images with alcohol based markers. Thanks for playing along in the LOTV challenge!

Donna Mosley said...

A very pretty card Keryn. Love the yummy papers and flowers.

Donna x