CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 9 June 2011

Magnolia card

I was so eager to use my new magnolia stamps I treated myself to as well as the 8x8" cards, so I had a lovely few relaxing hours of crafting. 


I love the new magnolia papers too, but find it hard to use them, I just want to look at them! lol 


Here is a close up of gorgeous butterfly Tilda, all glittered up. 

I used a variety of flowers from my stash, and added card candi from Craftwork cards as the flower centres and added yet more glitter. 

I hope you like it!

I hope you are all having a nice day, despite the rain! (that's if you have rain like we have here in the south!) 

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 








5 comments:

Claire said...

Rain? Had loads of that yesterday, but today it has been gorgeous sunshine, even if a bit nippy. These cards are just fabulous Kerryn - love them all. Hugs, Claire x

Sally said...

Love this Kerryn.I know what you mean about paper, I think I have more that I just keep looking at rather than using. Also love Fizzy Moon he is one of my favourites.
Have a good evening.
Hugs Sally xxx

Sally said...

Love this Kerryn.I know what you mean about paper, I think I have more that I just keep looking at rather than using. Also love Fizzy Moon he is one of my favourites.
Have a good evening.
Hugs Sally xxx

Unknown said...

So bright and cheerful!

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers and hope to see you again for our 6/19 button challenge.

Hugs,
Stephanie

Meg Farris said...

So cute! Love this stamp and how you made the card!