CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 19 June 2011

Magnolia thank you.

Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a nice weekend/father's day. 

I've been very drained and delicate today after a very painful IBS attack last night, so have spent most of the day on the sofa. I kept looking at my coloured images though as was desperate to make a card, so I had a nice hour crafting before a nice hot bath.

I made this for my new friend, who I have met through facebook and both suffer with ME and fibromyalgia. She has sent me a few sweet little gifts and cards, so I wanted to thank her.

I know this image is of twins, but I thought it works well as a friends image too. 


Here is a close up of the gorgeously cute girls. I'm feeling like i'm starting to get to grips with promarkers now and I'm finding the more I practise the more I get used to how the pens and the blending work. I hope you agree!! x


I just love this shimmery, pink ribbon. I do need to learn how to tie a proper bow though! 


I used this cute little flower but added a little heart button to the centre instead of the little bead that was there. I love these swirls too, but I need to get a die cut die myself, so I can make them from whatever colours I want, rather than them being brown and me having to glitter over them. (although I don't think glitter is ever a bad thing! lol) 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Stamp something- pretty papers

Magnolia stamp lovers- It's all about the buttons. 

The ribbon girl- use pink and cream 

I hope you all are well and have a nice evening before the week starts again x x 


8 comments:

Andrea said...

This is lovely! I like the glittery swirl, thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge

Mandy said...

Such a pretty design!

Whisper said...

Aaah what a gorgeous girly card, am loving the layout and embellishments.

You have won my Blog Candy, so if you can e-mail me :

samalpine@yahoo.co.uk

and i will get your candy in the post to you, Luv Sam x

coops said...

stunning cards kerryn.your images and colours are really beautiful and fab pretty details.
congrats on winning sams candy :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

This is just lovely and I am sure you're friend will love it - your colouring is lovely too hun. Take it easy. Hugs, Claire x

Whisper said...

Hi Hun,

I'm going away for a week, so when i get back i will post your candy out to you, so please e-mail me, so i know where to send it to, Luv Sam x

Brodders said...

Very pretty. Thanks for joining the riboon girls challenge this month and good luck x

Cindy said...

You could also use "I've got your back" as the sentiment. Great card. Thanks so much for sharing your talent at the MSL 'buttons' challenge, we hope you see you again real soon.