CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Baby girl album

Hello all you crafty lot! 

I have been so busy crafting for the fair on monday and it's exhausting! lol Having to get a good amount made is quite pressuring when I'm so tired all the time, but it's been fun. I'm just resting as much as I can inbetween so I can make enough.

This is a baby girl album i've made. I'm trying to make one of each and then I can take orders if people want more. (here's hoping!)

I hope you like it:
















I've got some cards to show as well but i'm worn out so will show you those tomorrow.
I hope you are all enjoying your week xxxxxxxxx







4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! Kerryn, this is just so beautiful. I love all of the very pretty details and the cute little pink feet. Aww!

Donna x

Claire said...

Another gorgeous book hun beautifully decorated - are these chipboard books? Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

wow this is is stunning kerryn.really beautiful design and details :D

xx coops xx

mckinkle said...

Such a beautiful album! I love it!

Keryn x