Hello everyone!
I thought i'd update in case anyone was wondering where I was.
I had a horrible ME relapse which went on and on, then i've had computer problems, then started to improve a little but, just in time for babysitting duties for my niece for the summer holidays.
Then I got my living room decorated, with lots of help from a good friend and family, as it was exhausting me trying to do it on my own. It is starting to look lovely. Here are a few pics for anyone who would like to see:
Here is the mess before, starting to get the room cleared.
The wallpapering slowly getting there...
and it's finished!! I'm so happy with it. feels fresh and clean again.
My lovely new pine dresser:
Whilst making finishing touches, I then went and badly sliced two of my fingers open on the side of a piece of glass from a photo frame, so have been struggling with my right hand unusable, which is why I've now not made cards for a few weeks.
It is slowly healing so hopefully i'll soon be back to it.
I've booked a place at a local village/craft/homemade fair for bank holiday monday, so I need to get a move on!!
Anyway, I hope you are all as well as possible, and I'll slowly make my way round your blogs, seeing what lovely stuff you've all made. Lots of love x
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







4 comments:
Hello sweetie - great to see you back in blogland. Sorry to hear that you haven't been too well again, but hopefully you are back on the road to recovery and starting to feel better. What a transformation to your living room, it looks amazing and such fresh colours too. You take care hun. Hugs, Claire x
Hi honey, I have missed you, sorry you haven't been feeling great but hope you continue to feel beter each day. Wow I love the new room, it should be in Ideal Home mag.......it looks fab. Great colours love the dresser too. Hope your fingers improve....ouch is all I can say. Take care hugs Sally. I have candy if you are interested xx
Hi Kerryn, really great to hear from you hun. Hope you manage to do some creating once your fingers have healed. I LOVE your gorgeous room it's so fresh and beautiful. Take care and big hugs.
Donna x
Thank you so much for commenting and joining my blog - you made my day !!
Love your room - makes you just want to smile :)
Xx
Post a Comment