Right first things first, I forgot to get my niece to pick a winner from a hat, so the fairest way was to use random.org.
So I had 35 entries and I counted each comment in order and random.org chose:
No 19 is Sally. Well done Sally!! Please email me your address to KezzaGroves@aol.com
It's weird that it chose 19 as that my favourite number being my birthday.
I wish I could have sent something to everyone and am so grateful for the entries, new followers and lovely comments.
I have also been sewing for the first time in years and have already made this little darling. My sister tried to steal him and put him on her tree, but I stole him back. I can't wait for next year to get all the reindeers and make a lovely garland with them.
Isn't he cute!! I want to make more felt decorations now. I think i'm hooked.
I'm also building up a lovely collection of me to you tree decorations. They are so cute.
oh how I adore Christmas. I'm watching while you were sleeping too, which is a lovely Christmas movie. I'm off to sew my second reindeer now!
Night everyone and well done Sally. xxx
Night everyone and well done Sally. xxx








11 comments:
congrats to the winner and thanks for giving us this chance!
And i love yr rudolph he is really cute! Have a nice week!
Big congrats to the winner hun...and your wee reindeer is so sweet...I have to take a piccie of mine now...lol... :o)
big hugs Vicky xx
That reindeer is so cute.
Congratulations to the winner. Have fun with all those goodies.
Your reindeer is so sweet.
Thanks again.
Mags
x
Congrats to Sally, lucky girl. Love your reindeer, so cute and those bears are lovely too. Marianne x
Congrats to the winner. Absolutely love your reindeer, he is so cute! Hugs Michellex
Congrats to the winner, thank you for doing the draw, your sewn decorations are gorgeous. xx
Congrats to the winner. Your reindeer is absolutely adorable. love your collection of tatty teddy ornaments too (I have a collection of winnie the pooh christmas ornaments)
Lindsay xx
huge congrats to sally and thanks so much kerryn for the chance to win.
love your decorations hun especially your little rudolph :D
xx coops xx
Congrats Sally. Love that reindeer, can I steal him too LOL. Hugs, Claire x
OMG how did i miss this post!!! oooh i love your Rudolph, not long to wait now and the full kit will be available in the summer! thanks for posting it on your blog, your stitching is perfect too : )
emma x
Post a Comment