Hello everyone! I hope you are all as well as possible and bug free. I'm hoping i'm not coming down with another cold as my niece has another one and i've been sneezing all day. I can't be iller than normal again as I have too much to make before the fayre on Saturday! I really hope it goes better than the first one, but we'll just have to see.
So here is my Distressed Tilda card. I love seeing all the distressed cards that lots of you make, but it's not something that comes naturally to me and my neat and tidy card making style. So I just inked up the edges, flowers, swirls, used kraft paper and some pretty lace. I hope it's a bit "shabbier" than my normal style.
Again, i'm sorry for the poor quality photos. It's so hard to get a decent photo in such low light and get in nice and close without using a flash.
I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Cute card Thursday- "it's just a number". (I've used my cute LOTV valley 25th Dec stamp).
Magnolia stamp lovers- "use a Magnolia accessory stamp" (I used the Christmas bench, and the snowflake circle).
I'm sorry i've not been able to get round all of your blogs and leave comments but i'm non stop lately getting ready for the fayre on sat, so when it's done i'll be round as normal xxxx







13 comments:
It's a gorgeous card.
Lovely card Kerryn. Love the image.
Mags
x
this is really cute, love it!
Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby
stunning card kerryn.your colours are really gorgeous and fab sweet tilda and design :D
xx coops xx
fabulous card Kerryn, love the sweet Tilda!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a fabulous, creative day, Debxx
Gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane x
Gorgeous card and such a sweet image
Lindsay xx
This is beautiful! Thanks for joining the MSL Challenge!
Beautiful card -Love the design and the colors:)
Gorgeous card/ Nice to know that I'm not the only one who can't do distress - my edges have to be neat and clean, I just can't do distress like Tim Holtz at all! Karen x
beautiful card! great colouring :)
Cute card Kerryn. I love Tilda stamps.
Hugs
Judex
Post a Comment