CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Bad blogger :-(

Hi everyone. I feel like such a bad blogger, as I haven't been on for ages again. My health is not at all good recently and I'm struggling to stay awake some days. I feel so poorly and weak everyday and keep waking up feeling as awful as the day before.
I'm just about managing to walk my little doggie and bath each day, while the rest of the time i'm laying on the settee trying to stay awake.

On slightly better days, i'm sitting knitting, so I'm at least doing something, but the last few days i've not even been able to do that.
I've had Millie at the vets with a stomach problem so have been worried sick about her (she is doing bit better now thankfully), so it's all a bit of a struggle.

I just wanted to keep this updated anyway.

here is a pic of my knitting I was doing last week with my faithful little companion with me! 




I hope you are all as well as you can be and i'm sorry for the lack of comments from me on your blogs xxx I hope to be back soon with crafty makes to show you xxx

11 comments:

Sally said...

Missed you hunni. Sorry you aren't feeling good. Wish there was something I could do to make it all better. So sending lots of love and hugs xxxx
(the knitting is looking good :) )

Vicky said...

So sorry to hear you are feeling very poorly still...hope things improve soon hun...we all miss you loads...

take care...sending big hugs your way...Vicky xx

scrappyjacky said...

Hope you and Milly are soon feeling a bit better.

Claire said...

Hello sweetie, so sorry to hear your are still feeling unwell, I so wish I could do something to make you feel better! Sending lots of love and hugs to you. Claire xxxx PS. There is blogoversary candy on my blog if you are interested x

Karen said...

Hi Kerryn, so sorry to hear you've not improved since Xmas. It's a rough time of year, my DH is suffering with his ME too. I think that it is worse for ME sufferers in the winter for some reason. Hugs Karen x

Susan said...

Oh poor you - hope you start having more good days - the blogging world miss your creations.....lovely to have a companion though., what would we do without or pets ??
Hugs Susan Xx

coops said...

aw i do hope you start to feel a little better soon hun.
take it easy.

xx coops xx

Michelle J M said...

So sorry to hear you havent been well Kerryn. Sending warm thoughts for you and Milly. Hugs Michelle x

Jo said...

Hope you and your Milly are soon feeling better.Your knitting looks fab. Take care.
Jo x

Becky said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too great, I hope you improve soon.
Becky x

Michelle J M said...

I look at your blog everyday and notice that you havent been on since 18th January. I do hope you are OK Kerryn and look forward to hearing from you again. In any case I send love and hugs. Michelle x