Well, my best friends birthday was recently and I wanted to make her a special card. I'm a bit slower crafting at the minute as I can't sit there for long periods, so this took me about 4 hours in the end, on and off. I hope you like it! I am now desperate for more flowers as this is the first time i've used them on a card after winning them in some blog candy. I'm becoming more shabby as the time goes by too and am inking everything that sits still! lol
I'm also in the process of making her a small scrapbook. I found a lovely Cath Kidson one on ebay (She's obsessed with CK), so i'm hoping she'll love it when I finally send it.
I'm sorry i've not been well enough to be on here much, especially to leave comments on your blogs, but when I've been able to i've been popping by to see your gorgeous work!
I'm soon to be 34 (on the 19th, which just seems bizarre as I still feel in my 20's) and we are having a little party at my sisters, so that I can rest and lay on the settee when need be and watch everyone make fools of themselves on the Wii! We are making jelly and ice cream, cheese and pineapple etc.. so it should be fun! I just hope i'm having an ok day so I can enjoy it.
Hope you are all keeping warm! I'm off for a nosey round some blog. Thank you again for such supportive comments. Crafters really are a lovely bunch of people!! xxxxxxxx







8 comments:
YAY Kerryn, this is a gorgeous card - absolutely love it and all the detail too. I thought I had your addy hun, but can't seem to find it, could you email it please? Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire xx
So gorgeous Kerryn...and sorry to hear you are feeling poorly still sweetie...
hope you have a great birthday...and the warm weather will be with us real soon...
have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx
Lovely card Kerryn. Love the layout, image and all the details.
Sorry to hear you have not been too good. Have a good birthday.
Mags
x
Welcome back! Beautiful card, loving the flowers and colour. Michelle x
Georgeous card Kerryn, lovely to see you on blogger. I know is probably won't help but you are not alone. My FM and RA are chronic at the moment and everything is taking five or ten times longer! I have a young mind but the body of an old old lady! Keep warm and well hugs Karen x
stunning card kerryn.the tilda is so sweet and i love your gorgeous colours and design ;D
xx coops xx
Hi Kerryn, sorry to hear not still not too well hun. I adore this gorgeous creation. The scene is beautiful and perfectly coloured. Gorgeous details too. Hope you have a lovely birthday.
Donna x
This cards look so wonderful.Yellow colors bee really increase beauty in the cards.Flowers are also great look on this cards.Thanx to share with us this creative cards.
50cc mopeds for sale
Post a Comment