I managed to get out for a family day at a local event hosted by a local radio station, and celebrated my cousin's 1st birthday. I can't find a pic of the card I made :-(
It's exhausted me though and I rebelled against the "losing one hour" by sleeping even longer and didn't wake until 1.30pm!! I'm very achey and worn out, so doing nothing today.
It was my sister's birthday recently so I thought i'd share her card with you, with one of the new Magnolia stamps:
Isn't she just so pretty! I love that lace doily under the cake.
I'm loving weekend tv still! I want Chico to win the dancing on ice final tonight!! I love the new show "the voice" on BBC1 and then a great start to Britain's got talent. For anyone who watched it wasn't that Welsh boys choir amazing! But my favourites were the last two. It brought tears to my eyes and goosebumps. I will say now I think those two will be in the final (unless Simon gets his way to split them up :-( ) Don't you love the new judges too? David Walliams is so funny and having Simon back makes the show.
I had my niece over with me again this weekend, so we snuggled up together watching the tv. She gave me a fright today though by having a bad nose bleed. Luckily I stayed calm, kept her calm and managed to stop it, but it did worry me a lot. It's horrible seeing anything bad happen to our kids.
Anyway, I'm blabbering on about nothing, so I'll wish you all a good Sunday eve and enjoy whatever you are doing xxxxx
I had my niece over with me again this weekend, so we snuggled up together watching the tv. She gave me a fright today though by having a bad nose bleed. Luckily I stayed calm, kept her calm and managed to stop it, but it did worry me a lot. It's horrible seeing anything bad happen to our kids.
Anyway, I'm blabbering on about nothing, so I'll wish you all a good Sunday eve and enjoy whatever you are doing xxxxx







10 comments:
Hey Kerryn......Happy British Summertime....lol
Great to see you in Blogland again.
Love your card, the colouring is fab.
Hope you start to feel better soon and that the weather helps.
Hugs Sally xxx
Such a lovely card.....and I can't wait for summer either.
Gorgeous hun and I so love this cute image..and woohoo to BST...:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
Just loving that nestie Kerryn - and the layout is fab !!
Hope you are keeping well - Hugs Xx
Oh what a gorgeous card, love it.
luv
Debby
gorgeous card kerry.the tilda is so sweet and i love your colours ;D
xx coops xx
Hello Kerryn,
What a busy time youve had this weekend! I couldnt agree more with you about the BST starting, bring it on eh?!
Such a sweet delicate card, Im sure your sister loved it!
Have a super week,
Keryn x
Aww! this is so sweet Kerryn, I love the gorgeous image and pretty blues.
Donna x
Hi Kerryn, hope you are doing okay? Gorgeous card, love the colours and that oval shaped die cute is fab! Beautifully coloured image hugs Karen
Hi Kerryn,
What a great card for your sister. You're right, that doily is super cute! I hope have been able to enjoy some sunshine recently. We had two days so can't complain.
I hope you niece is better now after her nosebleed. I used to get terrible nose bleeds when I was little and unfortunately they still bother me.
If you check out my latest blog post there is a little surprise for you. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations.
Rachel x
Post a Comment