CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Where has my crafty side gone?

Hello everyone!! I've missed you all and seeing all your blogs. My ME has decided to knock me sideways for a good 8/9 months now and life seems to be an endless struggle against exhaustion, pain, dizzyness, weakness, nausea, IBS, anxiety etc.. etc... I am again almost always housebound, hardly ever being well enough to go out or do anything. This awful weather isn't helping either as i'm not yet having that extra energy and warmth from the sun (you remember that big yellow thing in the sky we seem to never have!).

Along with all this i've lost all inclination to craft :-( Just the thought of the energy involved tidying my stuff up and getting it into some order is exhausting enough, let alone actually crafting. I really want to try to get that spark going again though, so thought i'd pop back, have a browse round your blogs and try to get some crafting mojo going again. 



I hope you've all been doing ok and keeping well. How depressing is this weather. In the south east here, we are forecast for rain, rain and more rain all week again. I cannot say how desperate I am for some sunshine. 


Thank you to the lovely Sally for emailing and sending me a lovely card. It really means a lot xxxx


Sending you all love and am off for a nosey xxxx

7 comments:

Sally said...

Hello Hun.......so sorry that life is difficult for you at the moment. I really hope that things will improve. I know that words won't make it all better but want you to know that I am thinking of you and sending you love n hugs.
Glad you could visit today.
Take care and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Sally xxx

Karen P said...

Hi Kerryn so sorry to hear that things are really very hard for you at the moment. There seems to be something going wrong as those of use who suffer with ME/CFS/FM all seem to be suffering something rotten at the moment!
Just take your time and don't worry about your crafty side being MIA at the moment. You will find it again when you are well enough hugs Karen x

scrappyjacky said...

So sorry to hear things are difficult at the moment.Hope you enjoy just looking at all the crafty delights in Blogland.

Vicky said...

Hiya Kerryn... I'm so sorry to hear you are struggling hun...and yep the weather doesn't help at all :o(

Hope you feel brighter soon...and hopefully get the mood to craft again..:o)

take care of yourself...and it's so lovely to hear from you too sweetie...

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Kerryn, so sorry to hear things are difficult for you hun. Hope you feel better soon and fingers crossed for some brighter weather, you never know it might help. Sending you a HUGE hug.

Donna xxx

Claire said...

Hello sweetie - sorry to hear you are not too good babe, but good to see you popping back. The sun has been shining here in the Midlands today and it was really quite warm too - a pleasant change from what we have been having. I do hope your mojo and energy returns very soon, so we can see your gorgeous creations again. Big, big hugs and keep your chin up hun. Claire xxx

Rach83 said...

Hi Kerryn,

Just read your post now. So sorry to hear you're not feeling yourself. I really hope things have improved for you.

I wish I could just pop in and help you get that crafty space ready for you when you're feeling better again. Maybe once they invent teleportation!

I hope that pesky sun has made an appearance too and you are able to enjoy the rays.

Big hugs,
Rachel x