Well.... my crafty mojo has finally come back and i've started to have a practise with colouring with distress inks, now that I have the right water colour card and stazon. I am loving using them but certainly need some practise.
Here are a few examples: I need to blend the face colours/shading better but love how it's come out on the clothing.
I adore the new Magnolias! So cute as always. I only have a very limited number of distress ink pads, as they are not cheap, so i'm just practising with the colours I have so far.
I was excited to see the offer at LOTV and can't wait to get my new stamps. I'd be over the moon if I was one of the lucky ones to get their money refunded! I could then buy more! lol
I'm having trouble finding some cheese cloth. I thought wild orchid crafts did it but I can't see any. Any suggestions about where to buy some?
Anyway, i'm off to find some bargains! Happy long weekend everyone!







8 comments:
Gorgeous colouring hun - love these images. Hugs, Claire x
So gorgeous Kerryn..love your collouring hun...and pleased to see you back too..:o)
The cheesecloth is actually un-used swabs from work..!(if the packets are damaged we cannot use them cos' they are not sterile..!!) They are made from gauze...similar to the texture of cheesecloth...and you should be able to pick some up from any good chemists..if not give me a shout..:o)
have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx
Great to see you back Kerryn, love your gorgeous colouring.
Donna x
Hi Kerryn,
So glad your Mojo is back. Love the colouring Hun.....such soft colours and the shading looks great.
I spied the LOTV sale too...as if I haven't got enough images to colour in...lol
Nice to have you back in Blogland, have a fantastic weekend.
Big hugs Sally xxx
so gorgeous kerryn.your colouring is beautiful :D
xx coops xx
great to see you Kerryn! fabulous colouring you do not need to practise! hugs karen x
Gorgeous card hun, fab colouring, you can blend distress inks to make more colours if you want too,
cheesecloth can be found at some shops that sell kitchen wares, ie knives pots cooking materials too, hugs Liz xx
Great colouring with the inks.....I must have a try myself.
Post a Comment