Hello again everyone!
I am in a real crafting mood at the minute and stamped lots of images for colouring last night. Certainly cheers me up with it getting so dark so early now.
I wanted to have a go at a few challenges and wanted to try the LOTV challenge- "snow is falling".
I wanted to have a go at a few challenges and wanted to try the LOTV challenge- "snow is falling".
Hope you like it:
I need to get some more realistic looking snow, and i'm not quite happy with the snowy trees. Bit more practice needed there.
I wish you all a good evening! I'm hoping to go and see Skyfall again tomorrow night. I want my mum to see it and I loved it so much I could easily watch it over and over. (Daniel Craig is always a pleasure to watch ;-) )







8 comments:
What a gorgeous card.
Gorgeous as always Kerryn...and I'm hopefully going to see Skyfall on Friday..!!...:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
WOW Kerryn an absolutely beautiful card! I love your colouring and all the gorgeous details and design. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog earlier, they're very much appreciated. Hugs, Chris x
so stunning kerryn.i love your gorgeous details and really sweet image :D
xx coops xx
Hi Kerryn, congratulations on winning Lilies little Fairy Challenge, Your card is gorgeous, well done, kate x
Gorgeous card hun and it's good to seeing you making cards again, Luv Sam x
Kerryn
Can you e-mail your e-mail address to Jacqui at
jacqueline_dennis@btinternet.com
so she can pass this on to Nitwits
Congrats on winning our LLF Challenge
xx
How do you compute the start-up costs for starting a website?
[url=http://2013bettin.com]bet365[/url] [url=http://bonus365hu.blogspot.com/]bet365[/url]
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/bonusbukk/]bet365[/url] [url=http://www.bapostas.com/]bwin[/url]
Post a Comment