Hello everyone!!
Well, yet again, it's been ages since i've blogged. Winter is always a tough time for me health wise and the cold has really flared up the fibromyalgia. I'm almost like a tortoise as I almost hibernate through winter.
I love the snow though and managed to a bit of fun with my niece, before I collapsed for days after, but it was worth it!
Look what we made:
Well, yet again, it's been ages since i've blogged. Winter is always a tough time for me health wise and the cold has really flared up the fibromyalgia. I'm almost like a tortoise as I almost hibernate through winter.
I love the snow though and managed to a bit of fun with my niece, before I collapsed for days after, but it was worth it!
Look what we made:
My neighbour helped us and we had a good laugh, but I was happy to be back in the warm and snoozing!
I hope you all had some fun in the snow!
I hope you all had some fun in the snow!
Right onto some crafting. I've been doing little bits of crafting at a time as i'm finding that even a few hours of card making can make me feel really poorly, so I just do little bits at a time.
I was asked to make a couple of cards for a friend of mine so here they are:
It's been lovely making some cards again. I hope you like them.
I have one more post to do now, for a challenge and then off for a rest.
I hope I have more to show you soon, as I have my niece with me for half term and we'll be doing some scrapbooking together. I can't wait!
Wishing you all a good weekend xxxxx
I hope I have more to show you soon, as I have my niece with me for half term and we'll be doing some scrapbooking together. I can't wait!
Wishing you all a good weekend xxxxx







4 comments:
Hello sweetie, great to see you back on here and love that photo of you smiling. You have produced yet again some gorgeous creations - I love them all. I hope you are keeping well and taking it easy. Sending love and hugs, Claire xx PS. My Daughter has that hat LOL.
Hi Kerryn,
So lovely to see your cards, your colouring is great, love them.
Glad you managed to enjoy the snow.
Look after yourself honey and keep warm :)
Big hugs Sally xxxx
Looks like you had great fun. Cards are gorgeous kerryn, good that you are bakc to crafting. even although it's only little bits at a time, take care, kate x
Super selection of cards hun and it's great to see you card making again too, luv Sam x
Post a Comment