CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 25 February 2013

Magnolia-licious challenge

Hello everyone!! 

Hasn't it been a chilly few days! I am not enjoying it at all now as it just makes my fibro pain so much worse. I need sunshine and warmth now please mother nature!!

Thanks to mum getting some money back from the PPi thing, we can finally afford to take our Emily on only her 2nd holiday of her 13 years. We are going to beautiful Cornwall, which we adore and are staying nice and close to the beach, so I can't wait for sunshine and resting on the sand. heaven! 

Right enough of the chit chat. Here is my card for the Magnolia-licious challenge, which is Birthdays

I had to send this off quickly, so didn't get time to take proper photos but here it is: 



I am loving using spring colours again. They seem to go perfectly with this adorable Tilda and watering can. 
If I had had more time to make this card, I would have added more layers and die cuts I think, as it looks a bit simple, but then maybe less is more sometimes? I should have coloured the sky in too, but this was a quick make with a very short time limit, and colouring Tilda takes me long enough.

I hope you all have a lovely week and keep wrapped up warm.

Here's hoping my beloved Tottenham Hotspurs go 3rd in the table tonight when we beat the Hammers. COYS! lol




7 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Such a pretty card.
I love Cornwall as well.

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Kerryn, love Tilda and your layout and colours are so lovely, kate x

Vicky said...

Awww so adorable hun...and love the colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kerryn, love the sweet image and scrummy details.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous kerryn.really pretty images and your colours and design are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous card Kerryn, love the image and lovely colours. It's been flippin cold here too over the last few days - have had enough of it now. Hugs, Claire x