
This card was made for the caardvarks 1,2,3 challenge where you had to use 1 embellishment, 2 patterned papers and 3 flowers.
I went through some offcuts of papers i had and these 2 seemed to go together great with the colours and the square designs. The papers are both doodlebug i think. they were mounted onto mirri card but it doesnt show up well in photos.
The 3 flowers and prima sprites mounted on top of eachother with the middle one being a slighty different shade of green.
The embellishment i chose to use was a simple, small lilac brad to hold the flowers together.
The greeting is from a sheet of anita arts birthday peel offs. I wasnt sure if a sentiment was classed as an embellishment but didnt thinks so, so i used these.







3 comments:
Great card, love the pretty colours of the papers and the flowers.
pretty card Kerryn... are you a doodlebug fan?! I would have never of guessed LOL!!
NIcely created! Loving the lavendar and pretty grren Prima's! Deb
Post a Comment