CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 20 August 2007

CPS card challenge



This card is for the challenge over at CPS.

I decided i wanted to try a more distressed look, instead of my usual clean and neat style.

I chose a gorgeous basic grey paper from the gypsy range and cut the wavey line to match the sketch.

I added some pink distressed paper called "petal pink splatter" by Bo Bunny, which i thought complimented the style of the basic grey paper.

I used a fabric white flower and a pink prima held together with a large brad by papermania.

I used some shimmery organza ribbon from ribbon oasis to add to the deliacte look, and added a small peel off greeting from anitas art.

To define the background paper more i added some faux stitching with a sakura stardust pen. The stitching is the challenge over at wednesday stamper, but i will be doing another card with stitching as this was only a small amount done with a pen!

3 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Gorgeous card Kerryn!!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

wow it's a beautiful card Kerryn and totally different for you but I love it!!!

well done!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Kerryn. I love pink.