
This card was inspired by a challenge given on a cardmaking forum i belong to.
I wanted to use this gorgeous black and white paisley paper from doodlebug so thought id go monochrome again.
The embellishment is again from the papermania embellishment sets and ive mounted it a few times on black and white to make it stand out from the base black card. The tag was attached with a foam pad as well to add more dimension.
To add a small amount of bling i added a small embellishment to the shoe and 3 clear gems in the top corner to add some sparkle.







3 comments:
cool ...
it is fantastic blog
im very happy to see it
ooooh I love black & white together, well done.. I have that paper and not used it yet... you were very brave to cut into it lol!
I LOVE this paisley paper! WOW!
Post a Comment