CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 13 August 2007

Marie's challenge #2


I made this card with Marie's sketch challenge#2 in mind.
The sketch was a simple one and we had to make sure we used a punch on the card somewhere.
I used a previously punched scalloped oval that a friend of mine did for me, and i also used my corner rounder punch on the background paper(which is doodlebug-i am obsessed with doodlebug papers lately as u can see!)
The sweet tortoise image was done for me from the same friend(thanks michelle!) but im not sure who makes it.
I added some sheer pink ribbon with a shimmer down the edges(from ribbon oasis), and a wavey sentiment from savvystamps.

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Your cards are so sweet, that turtle is adorable.

MarieK said...

Kerry thanks for playing along with another sketch challenge!
I love your soft colour combo and the turtle is so cute!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

awww cute card Kerryn!

Love the little turtle!

Deborah said...

This is the cutest turtle stamp! Just an a adorable card! Nice to meet you! Stop by and visit me soon! Deb

mum-on-the-run said...

Love your latest cards Kerryn!!

I've nominated you for an award, see my blog for details!!

Pootle said...

Awww I love what you did with the oval and image Kerryn :) It's an Inky Antics stamp btw ;) xx

Laura said...

How adorable is that turtle!! I love the whimsy in your cards. Thanks for coming to my site so that I could have found you-you're a keeper!!!!

Anonymous said...

verry nice!! so pretty!! i love all you do, your, cards are beautifull!