
Thank u cheryl for nominating me for a nice matters award. nice is definately the way i want to be!
I now have to nominate 5 people. Im sorry if u have already been nominated but i suppose at least that means more people think ur nice! lol
I nominate :
Kerrie-Kerrie's little corner
Becky-Becky Stewart
Sally-sally's world
Lily-Lily's little blog home
Amanda-Maddies creations
as u've all been nice to me over the time we've known eachother! xxxx







5 comments:
Awww hun thank you ever so much for nominating me, bless your heart....
Nice is a word I'd def say about you!
xxx
What a lovely surprise when i came to catch up on your blog, thanks so much hun
love lily xxxx
Thanks for coming to say hi Kerryn, nice to see you and lovely blog!!! Well done on the award too.xx
well done Kerryn what a lovely surprise :)well deserved of course xx
Hello!
Me again... pleased you had a lovely holiday...
I've tagged you with a very cute tag, see my blog for details!!
Post a Comment