CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 20 August 2007

sketch this:cards sketch. #22


This card was made for the sketch this:cards sketch challenge#22.
I love these little Elzybells teddy stamps, and the football one is great for little boys.
I used the matching football stamp for the background layer.
I added a folded "frill" under the image piece, that was part of the dare at daring cardmakers, as i wanted to try and use a frill on a boys card.
(cheryl i hope u dont mind me getting inspiration from ur frill!).
Im not sure i like how it worked though, so will have another go at that dare!
The folded frill is a doodlebug paper, and the sentiment is from a woodware clear set.

2 comments:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

Awww cute card hun... I love cute stamp!

well done!

Amanda said...

this is a fab boys/mans card x