This card is for the sketch challenge over at Di Hickman's site.I first thought it was too simple and that i wouldnt be able to make a decent card with it, but once i chose the gorgeous paper (from creative imaginations) it just seemed to come together. I used a few primas and flowers to be the focus of the card and even used one of my sugar coated brads to hold them together. I find it hard using these as they are so pretty i don't want to give them away! lol
I then added a small bow with some lovely shimmery organza ribbon and a tiny sentiment at the top.
It came out far better than i imagined and i'm really pleased with it.







4 comments:
aww thats gorgeoushun. my go at this card is rubbish.
It's fab hun. I find it really hard to stop adding bits to cards :o) Well done on using one of the yummy glitter brads x
I always find with sketches, the main battle is finding the right papers! Great card, tfs!
kerryn this card is gorgoeus... how on earth did you part with it, loving the colours... I say send it to yourself PMSL!!
xx
Post a Comment