
This card was made based on a sketch over at Ismaki . I loved the sketch and had seen some lovely examples of the card so wanted to have a go myself. It really inspired me and after i'd stamped nellie and drawn a circle round her i got the idea to stamp little elzybells flowers around the edge to give a lovely border to her. I stamped them all and then cut around them to create the circle, then added some shimmer with some sakura pens. Again the lovely paper is from K+Co. I added some stitched ribbon to add the stitching effect on the layout. I finished by adding some primas and a get well sentiment.
I'm so pleased with this card and again am loving doing sketch challenges today!







22 comments:
Very beautiful card ! I love the stamp and the colors ! So pretty ! Very great work !
WOW very beautiful card and colors !!!!
This looks really good, in particular, the sketch.
So so cute !!!
Lovely card!! Like the flowers around the circle.
Beautiful card and great colours. I love all the flowers around the image
this is sooo cute. love your little flowers around the main image
very nice card
so great
très jolie carte
magnifique carte
bizzzz Mu
magnifique carte
bizzzz Mu
Elle est très mignonne !!!
your showing off with your border round the circles again arn't you? lmao! its very cute hun
very beautifum card
This is gorgeous! Love it. The colours are fantastic.
What a lovely card. Great colours.
Nikki x
your card are gorgeous too!!
Lovely card!
This is really a cool card, would be great for a teenager!
très jolie carte !
kiki :)
Another fab card. You have been busy :o)
very pretty card Kerryn well done love the flowers around the circle!!
Post a Comment