I wanted to try and improve on yesterday's creations so i had a go at trying to add things i dont often do.This is the first(or second?) time i've used this sweet little lily of the valley stamp and thought it would be perfect for a little girl called erin on postpals thats only 5 and likes pink. there is lots of glitter and shimmer on it especially for a little princess.
This next little one was a stamped image from a friend of mine on the forum. i automatically go for pink normally so i went with blue but still for a girl. i layered the bits differently to how i normaly would, as i'm such a straight and even type of crafter. I then used my silent setter to put some eyelets in (thanks for the inspiration maddie!) and added some swirls from a doodlebug love set in brilliance dew drops.

This is my fave of the day. I love this swirl cuttlebug die and i love lilac so it all seem to come together well. i added some eyelets again to the image matting and stamped hello with stampendous(i think) alphabet set.I haven't got the energy to run upstairs to check! I love these prima blooms and attached them with some big brads. All of these cards will be for children who are going through horrible illnesses and deserve to be treated to a card or gift. For anyone that hasn't heard of postpals please click on the link and see how much these kiddies are going through and how badly they need volunteers to bring a smile to their faces! thank you x







3 comments:
aww theyre lovely Kerryn.
Glad to have inspired you hun:)
Oh wow they are all so cute. Wonderful cards.
beautiful cards Kerryn, loving the little fairy card!
xx
Post a Comment