CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 6 June 2008

I finally have crafting mojo back!


I'm so pleased i've got some mojo back. I went weeks without making one cards but i've made 4 today!
My little cousin Victoria, aka Squidge, is one on the 15th. I don't know where that year has gone!
I wanted to make a cute and girlie card and thought this lily of the valley unicorn was perfect. I used some cute 'make a wish' paper, a princess sticker and some offcuts of other patterned paper to layer her up. Victoria was d0ne with doodlebug rub ons, the birthday was an image a friend did for me, and the 1st is a stampendous alphabet set.I mounted the unicorn and the birthday piece with foam pads to add some dimension and then added some stickles dots down the side of her name.



Another of my cousins, Squidge's big sister, has her birthday on the 11th. I love my new tilda stamp and knew she would love it too. I paper pieced her dress to match the background paper and coloured her with watercolour pencils as always.I used a corner punch on the main image to add some extra little detail. I cut Jade from a sissix alphabet inmy bug. I used a sakura shimmery pen on the stars and on her shoes. A flower and brad added the final touches to a sweet card.



On father's day, my dad and stepmum Rosemary have their wedding anniversary too. (this month is a busy one for cards!). I love this penny black stamp and thought it was perfect for an anniversary card. I coloured them simply as always, and mounted them onto some yellow bazzill. The paper is from a K+Co pad and i made use of the pattern to "corner" the image. The sentiment was done with Letraset rub ons. To finish the card off i used some gorgeous blooms with a doodlebug brad.

3 comments:

Mollymoo Creates said...

I love all these cards Kezza...you're so clever! I really like the look of those doodlebug rub ons, do they work ok? Rubs ons seem to be really temperamental, they're great when they work but often mess up with me :-S I love the idea of the dress on the second one too! I also like the way you've used the patterned paper in the third, to use as corner detail. They're great Kez!! xxx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Pleased to hear that your mojo is back. I've missed seeing your new creations when visiting your site. These cards are gorgeous.

Sarn said...

Great Cards Kezza. You've been busy!