I couldn't resist these Tilda's. They r so cute and as i needed a kick up the bum with mojo i thought i'd use these. This card fits in with the colour challenge at spoonful of sugar.The gorgeous papers are K+Co and i've kept it quite simple as i wanted the focus on the image itself. This card will be sent to one of the kids on PostPals. I coloured her with watercolour pencils and used a glittery sakura pen on her shoes and wings.

This card is for my Sister's best friend(who is also the mum of my little cousin as she is with my uncle). This Tilda jumped out at me with her cute clothes and pigtails. I've tried to edge the image with some brown ink to give an outline but i think i need some more practise with that b4 it looks like others cards on blogger that i've seen use that technique.
Hopefully now i've made two cards today i'll get back to making them more regularly again.







5 comments:
glad your mojo is back. stunning cards
kes
x
2 nice cards!
xAndrea
They're both fab hun and you've coloured the images in beautifully. Great to see you back making cards (((hugs)))
Such a pretty card!
Joanne x
Your cards are just darling! I especially like your card for the color challenge! Wonderful coloring and design! :D
Post a Comment