I thought i'd let people know i've not forgotten about my blog. i have just been concentrating on my photography course and catching up with work. But i've also lost my crafting mojo. I have bought 2 new tildas so i will have a play with those and hopefully it'll get me going again.
I've got some gorgeous papers for my scrapbook of Emily i'm doing so need to get going with that too.
I haven't lost my love of crafty shopping and ordered a few sale bits from crafts u love. I just wish i felt like using it all!!
i'm not feeling so well today, but i may go upstairs and see if i can get my creative juices flowing. I have a birthday card to make for thurs anyway, so i had better just go for it.
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment