CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 19 August 2011

Birthday chipboard album.

Hello everyone!! I hope you all have a little bit of sunshine like I do today. Where on earth did our summer go? The leaves are already turning and falling off and we've not had a summery August yet! My little Millie moo moo's is very happy about this as she adores chasing and ripping up leaves. She spotted them yesterday and her waggy tail was going mad! I took lots of photos on my phone, but she was running like mad so they were all blurry, so I held a leaf up to get her sitting still! lol


___________________________________________________

Right back to crafting. I am completely drained lately, since having the girls, but have so much to make for the craft fair, so I'm doing as much crafting as I can, inbetween rests and long sleeps!

I love making chipboard scrapbook albums and decided to make a birthday one that could appeal to a range of people, but probably teenage girls. I hope you like it:

















I am entering this into the Ribbon girl challenge, which is to make something new using ribbon. I think this qualifies!! lol 
The challenge ends on Sat, 27th August, so why not have a go?

I love using lots of colour for these and just hope I sell some. I normally sell these for £25 but worry people think that's too expensive. What do you think? The cost of all the papers and stuff as we know are not cheap, but will that price put people off? 

Thank you for lots of suggestions for my name! I'm loving "Butterfly wings and crafty things by Kerryn, and ladybugs and crafty hugs by Kerryn" but can't decide which one!! lol

I do love my little ladybug stamp I use by my "handmade by" so it might have to be the ladybugs one. Thank you Vicky for great suggestions!

Right I need to go get crafting! Thank you as always for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. It is appreciated x x


















7 comments:

Claire said...

Aww great pic of the pooch - so cute LOL and what a lovely chipboard album. If you have sold these previously at £25.00 then do so again, I would only change the cost if you have had problems selling them in the past? They are absolutely fab and make great gifts. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

It's beautiful kerryn...and if you sold them before for £25..then I would do it again hun...

Wow your pooch is so cute too sweetie and I'm so chuffed you likey my lil suggestions too :o)

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

wow this is fantastic kerryn.i love the bright papers and ribbons :D
love the cute pic of your dog too :D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous ♥♥

Andrea said...

This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl this month, we hope to see you again soon

Monique said...

Hai,

This so cute.

Hugs, Monique from Holland

mckinkle said...

WOW, you make the most amazing books Kerryn. Im sure anyone who is lucky enough to get this one will treasure it for many a year to come!
So much hard work and dedication on your part too.

LOVE the photo of your Milly, I know exactly what you mean about her loving the leaves, Honey is exactly the same! They love the way they can scuff them all up and create a little flurry of leaves in the air!

Keryn x