CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 25 August 2011

crafting is tiring work!

hello lovely followers! I am so worn out!! This crafting for a craft fair lark is very tiring! I'm shattered, but have made a lovely distressed/shabby chicy family chipboard album today.
I'll try to get pics on here tomo to show you all, but the light is too rubbish to take them tonight.
I've got my niece with me again and she's becoming addicted to my promarkers. She coloured an image in beautifully today and she now wants to make a few cards to sell at the fair with me. She really seems to be watching me and how to colour like me, bless her, which is very touching. She now also wants a crafting area in her room like me with shelves over it. I think I have a little protege on my hands!

Right, well I promised some card photos so here they are. I hope you like them. xx












The purple one is a normal small sized card but the other 3 are the 8x8" which I love.
I'm off to finish eating and watching my beloved Tottenham on tv!
Night night all. I'm sorry i've not managed to get round your blogs for a few days. I'll catch up when I can xxx





8 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous collection of cards hun...and I'm watching the footie too...even tho' I'm a Arsenal fan...Oops...lol...!

Big hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

WOW a fantastic collection of card there hun - all gorgeous and lovely colours too. Don't you be tiring yourself out sweetie. Hugs, Claire x

Sally said...

These are great honey. Really hope the craft fair goes well and you get some orders.
Hugs Sally xxx

Cj said...

What fab cards, hope the craft show goes well.xxx

coops said...

stunning card kerryn.fabulous images and designs :D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie, these are stunning love your colours hugs pops x x x

Whisper said...

Fabby cards hun - am especially loving the boy one, as i'm in love with that fabby Echo Park paper, Luv Sam x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Kerryn, wow! this is a wonderful array of cards hun. I love your gorgeous colouring and so many pretty details. Sounds like your niece is having lots of fun making cards, you'll have to show us some of her creations.

Donna x