Well, time's up. The local fayre is tomorrow! I can do no more! My word am I wiped out. I had to ask my sis to take my niece home today as I just feel so tired, I needed a quieter night and to sleep without being kicked or hit on the face by wriggler! lol
I am praying it goes well tomorrow and I sell some stuff. I've worked so hard for weeks and am getting run down now (sore throat and glands up) so it better be worth it! lol
I've loved it though and am finding that I'm in such a swing of crafting now and my mojo is running wild.
Here are some bits I've made:
This is the sign I made for my stall. My new "business" is now called Butterfly wings and crafty things, a lovely suggestion from Victoria (the gooner ;-) ) . Thank you Vixx, I love the name!
I had these alpha stickers for ages, but they are just perfect for this theme. Emily suggested I weave ribbon in through the holes and I think it looks lovely! She was very proud that I did what she said.
I wanted to make a few easel cards but ran out of energy today, so this is all I made. I adore this image!
Inside, with the tag to write on.
Close up of flowers.
Close up of image.
I am loving using the new fine tips for the promarkers. I got some free with each pen I bought from Letraset, and they are so helpful for colouring and blending in smaller areas. Emily loves them too as is very neat with them.
Here is the distressed/shabby chicy album I mentioned:
The inside pages:
Some closer detail:
I will show you Emily's cards soon, but I need to get to beddie byes, as I have to leave by 10am. This is very early for me, as I don't normally wake up until 11 ish most days.
I wish you all a happy bank holiday Monday. Fingers crossed for me that I sell some stuff after weeks of non stop crafting! lol xxxxxxxxx







6 comments:
Hi Kerryn, ooh! love all of your wonderful makes hun. So many pretty details. Hope tomorrow goes really well and most of all you enjoy it. :o)
Donna x
Hello Kerryn,
First of all GOOD LUCK for tomorrow (or today or even yesterday depending on your energy levels!)! I hope it was a fabulous day and you sold lots of your gorgeous work! Im sure you will have!
Im just off to wander over the rest of your blog since my last visit!
Take care,
Keryn x
Im just loving all of your albums and Im sure they will be a great success at your craft fayre this weekend!
All of the detail is beautiful!
Keryn x
More gorgeous work hun and I love the sign! Another fabby book and I am sure you will have a blast today and manage to sell loads of your gorgeous makes. Can't wait to hear how you did. Hugs, Claire x
Oooo absolutely gorgeous hun and good luck with the fayre, Luv Sam x
these are all stunning kerryn.best of luck for the fayre :D
xx coops xx
Post a Comment