I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas. Doesn't it go so quickly :-( I had an ok time, but I have been poorly all over the Christmas period with that virus as well as the ME playing up, so I spent most of Christmas morning in bed, having a little cry and then my lovely family took a mattress into the living for me so I could at least be with them all. I did manage to get over to mums on boxing day but rested on the settee whilst most of them popped over to the pub for a Christmas swifty.
I hope all of you had healthy Christmases and lots of special times.
I want to say thank you to Sally (Scallywags) for such a gorgeous card!! Isn't it so cute! I just adore the glossy accents on his beak and feet. Thank you for the ribbon too. That was very sweet of you. I'm pleased you liked my blog candy xx
I've not made any cards for a while now but wanted to show you a few of my lovely prezzies and some bits I bought in the Glitterpot sale with some Xmas money.
I just love owls lately. They are too cute! My sis bought me this gorgeous cushion.
A cute little hand warmer from my friend.
She also got me this cute little robin.
Every year I end up buying more and more decorations as I just adore Christmas and I bought these a few days before:
Yes I bought another owl! lol
Here are my bits from the Glitterpot:
Ok, enough photos! lol
Now that Christmas is over, I am going to try and concentrate a bit more on my scrapbooking as I have so many years to scrap! Trying to actually use my gorgeous pile of papers isn't going to be easy though! So watch this space!
I wish you all a happy new year. I can't stand new year's eve myself, as every year that passes of me being ill, makes me wonder if i'll ever get my life back. Maybe 2012 will be a good turning point for many, as it's meant to be.
Now that Christmas is over, I am going to try and concentrate a bit more on my scrapbooking as I have so many years to scrap! Trying to actually use my gorgeous pile of papers isn't going to be easy though! So watch this space!
I wish you all a happy new year. I can't stand new year's eve myself, as every year that passes of me being ill, makes me wonder if i'll ever get my life back. Maybe 2012 will be a good turning point for many, as it's meant to be.







9 comments:
Hi Kerryn
Looks like you got some lovely things for christmas and also some lovely crafting goodies.
Happy New Year to you and look forward to seeing your crafty makes in 2012.
Mags
x
Hi sweetie this is very pretty, loving the colours too, read the bottom of your post and I feel the same way, I hope 2012 is a healthy one for you sweetie hugs pops x
You certainly got some lovely bits and pieces....I always add more decs each year as well....even though we have plenty.
Looking forward to seeing your crafty makes next year.....and I sincerely hope it's a better year health wise for you.
Aaaw thanks Kerryn, glad you like the card hun. I truly hope that the coming year brings you some good health and happiness.
Can't wait to see what you make with your new stash......I bought some bunting yesterday and wondering what I will do with it now...lol.
Big hugs Sally xxx
Sorry to hear you have been poorly over Christmas, I hope you are feeling a little better now!? You had some lovely goodies and I can see now why you liked my new look blog as it's owls LOL. Hope you have a Happy New Year sweetie and take care. Hugs, Claire x
Hi Kerryn, oh hun I know what you're going through and it's not always a happy time of year for peeps with illness. I suffer from FM and RA, my hubby has CFS/ME. We're still recovering from the exhaustion and illness because of the backlash of Xmas and now we've both got these dreadful colds. I refuse to celebrate New Year any more as every year I think it can only get better. These days I've learned to be happy with smaller things. Hope your family is all around you hun, try to keep positive Karen x
Hi Kerryn, great to hear from you hun. Love all your gorgeous pressies, ooh! owls, you gotta love 'em. My Hubby got me a romany caravan birdhouse, it's sooooo cute. Not for the birds, for the craftroom. :o)
Hope you're feeling better now and I'm looking forward to seeing your LO's in the new year.
Donna x
gorgeous card kerryn and your presents are fab :D
i hope that next year will be a little better for you.
we don`t celebrate new years eve either, so just a normal night in for us.
xx coops xx
Fab card, love the penguin, your owl stuff is so cute and I am sure you will have fun playing with your new purchases
Lindsay xx
Post a Comment