CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 16 February 2012

A scrapbook challenge

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having good days. Thank you as always for lovely comments from you. It really makes me smile.

I had my gorgeous niece, Emily to stay with me for a few days for half term and after reading some old scrapbook mags, I decided to set us a challenge. I gave us each a £10 limit and we were to buy enough for the other to make a scrapbook page with. We chose the photos before we went off to the gorgeous "Glitterpot", which I am so lucky to live near, and we went shopping. It was funny trying to avoid each other and keep our buys secret. ( I had some early Birthday money to spend so 3 new magnolia stamps fell into my basket too! lol)

We got home and showed each other our kits and we were not surprised to see we had chosen the same sticker sheet and the same flowers! lol
These are our kits:



Emily bought this lot for me:



She loves those felt brads so spent a big bit of her budget on these. 

I bought her this kit:


I was very pleased to find those little stamps at such cheap prices and they fitted in so well with the theme. 

We loved our bits so these are our pages!! 

Here is Emily's page. She did everything but stick it all down, as she struggles a bit with that, but the design and layout was all hers. Isn't she talented! 





This is my page:






I hope you like them! We can't wait to make more with the gorgeous new Bo Bunny papers out at the minute. We are going to make snowy pages with them as they are so wintry.

I'm nearly finished my friends scrapbook, so will show you pics of those soon.
I'm off to watch Emmerdale now.

Wishing you all a good evening. Lots of love xx














9 comments:

Claire said...

Hello lovely, WOW what a lovely idea, these scrapbook pages are just stunning - she is a little talent isn't she! Can't believe you live to close to The Glitter Pot - I am soooo jealous. Hugs, Claire xx

scrappyjacky said...

What a great idea....and such lovely pages you both made.
I,too,am envious you live so near The Glitterpot.

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Kerryn, wowee! these are two gorgeous LO's and what a fab idea. So much talent in one family too hun. :o)

Donna x

Karen P said...

Hi Kerryn these are gorgeous! So nice to have a niece you can craft with too. Beautiful colours and layouts hugs Karen x

Whisper said...

Both are fabulous hun and yet so different too, Luv Sam x

Michelle J M said...

What lovely scrapbook pages, all so bright and beautiful! Michelle x

Sally said...

Hello Kerryn,
That must be so good and so bad tom live near The Glitterpot :)
I have been a couple of times when I have visited my friend in Surrey and it's fab isn't it.
Love the pages that you both did and love the challenge idea.
Hope you start to feel better hun. Have a fab Birthday.....Hugs Sally xxx

Anonymous said...

Colorful flowers are really increase beauty in this scrapbooks.Images and colorful flowers are really increase beauty on the cards.

50cc mopeds for sale

gifts for boys said...

It really nice scrapbook designs idea.It look so colourful and inspire from this one.It really great decoration with flowers and buttons.