Hello lovely people! I'm back again! lol Same old same old from me. Struggling health wise and just craft for short amounts when I am able.
I have finally, (almost) finished my friends birthday scrapbook. I'll be adding a little letter onto the front and few finishing touches, but it's almost there, so I can finally send it, nearly a month late! Luckily she is understanding.
Hope you like it! Sorry about the photos not being that great, but I just don't have the energy to spend ages on the photos.
I found this gorgeous Cath Kidston on eBay as she adores all her stuff.
Under the tractor flap:
That last page has an envelope bit in so she can slide in some more photos.
In between doing this, when I'm too tired to move off the settee i've been colouring some images in ready to make some cards when i'm well enough:
The wedding couple, the mermaid and the birthday Tilda are what I bought with birthday money. I adore Magnolias.
Thank you again to Sally@ scallywags for sending me such a lovely card and some gorgeous little gifts. I was really touched xxx
I'm off to watch the England match now. Very happy to see my spurs boy Scotty Parker captain! Let's hope Psycho does a better job than Capello did!
Sending you all love and good wishes. Thank you as always for comments left xxxxx
Thank you again to Sally@ scallywags for sending me such a lovely card and some gorgeous little gifts. I was really touched xxx
I'm off to watch the England match now. Very happy to see my spurs boy Scotty Parker captain! Let's hope Psycho does a better job than Capello did!
Sending you all love and good wishes. Thank you as always for comments left xxxxx







14 comments:
Hi Kerryn, gorgeous scrapbook, I am sure your friend is going to love it. I love giving a scrapbook as a present, they are always such a beautiful gift to give. Hope you feel a bit better soon so you can get some crafting done.
Take care, hugs
Kat xx
The album is lovely....and I'm sure your friend will absolutely love it...a wonderful gift.
Sending you good wishes.
What a beautiful scrapbook hunni - love all the pages, great piccies - alot of work has gone into this and it will be cherised for life. It's great to see you popping back when you can too. Big hugs, Claire xxx
WOW!!!! Kerryn, this is an amazing scrapbook hun. Love all the scrummy papers and details. A wonderful gift. :o) Hope you feel better soon.
Donna x
Hey honey, glad to see you back with such a fab scrapbook. It's great.....I started one for my nephew when he was born and this year he will be 12! Lol
I'm sure your friend won't mind it being late as it is just beautiful. Oooh and your colouring is looking great too. Hope you have some good days. I often think about you and wonder how you are.
Take care lovely.
Hugs Sally xxx
It's beautiful Kerryn...and England was, well,,what can I say...lol...
hope you are feeling a little better too hun :o)
big hugs Vicky xx
Morning sweetie this is gorgeous I love it ♥ Pop's ♥
What a gorgeous scrapbook. Your friend is very lucky and I am sure she will love it.
Mags
x
Kerryn this is gorgeous. Your friend will love it and probably spill a few tears too.
It's so lovely and such a nice thing to make!
I do exactly the same when I am bad from the FM. I sit/lie on the sofa and colour some images that I was able to stamp when I was able to sit at the table.
Hope you start to feel better as the weather improves hugs Karen x
Kerryn this is so gorgeous. Your friend is going to love it. Such happy memories. Glad you are feeling a tad better and can do some of the things you enjoy. Michelle x
what a beautiful birthday gift for your friend Kerryn...so beautifully designed she will love it
Mina xxx
Hi Kerryb, I am sure your friend is going to love this. It is gorgeous x Hope you feel better soon and come back with more beautiful creations x
Beautiful album and such a special gift to give to your friend, I'm sure she wouldn't have minded waiting longer to get such an awesome gift!
Your colored images looks fabulous and I hope you are feeling well enough to get them on cards soon!
Take care!
Great idea for the gift.All memorial days photos collections are show in the albums and it decorate with different items.It look so colourful and fabulous designs.This kind of decorating albums we can give in the gift.
Post a Comment