CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Emily's 12th birthday.

Hello everyone!! I won't bore you with more illness stuff, so i'll just say it's nice to have something to post! My niece has just turned 12 (scary as time goes too quickly!) so I had to made a card. I didn't have money to buy her a prezzie yet so I made her something for her room, until I can treat her to some copics which she wants.

I just adore this stamp and loved colouring her:






It looks more glittery in real life. 

This is what I made her:





I hope you like them! I'm off to have a nosey round your blogs now. Wishing you all a happy weekend xxxxx











6 comments:

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Kerryn...and I so love the wee owls too...I bet your niece loved them hun :o)

hope you are well...big hugs Vicky xx

Sally said...

I love it Kerryn....I'm sure Emily will too. Love the card too with all the sparkles.
nice to see you in Blogland hun.
Big hugs Sally xxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card and how fabulous are those owls - I bet Emily loved them both. Great to see you back hun. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

stunning card kerryn.gorgeous sweet tilda and colours and i love the owls. so fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

gifts for boys said...

So nice colourful cards decorations.Blue colour water print on the cards and colourful fish designs look so fabulous.

Michelle J M said...

Your card is stunning, beautifully coloured and with those lovely waves on the paper. Love the owls, how patient you are to stitch them all! Michelle x